Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Welcome to Foxbat Diaries

Hello everyone! My name is Fricassee. I've decided to provide a resource to the Champions Online player base dedicated to providing some of the lesser known facts about the game. A lot of it is a mystery this close to the release, and hopefully we can get a strong community to help people stay involved.

I have been a member of several MMOs over the last 6 or so years and participated in several games, including Guild Wars, World of Warcraft, Tabula Rasa, Age of Conan, Warhammer Online, and finally Champions Online. Some of those games I experienced end game content, some I didn't get very far in at all, but hopefully I've got enough experience to provide some actual useful data.

Edit 10/19/09: As per this post, the blog has been renamed to The Gamer Diaries and retooled to spread the focus amongst MMORPGs, LARP, Board Games, and Writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment