Wednesday, December 30, 2009

End of the Year Wrap-Up

We're just a few days away from New Years, a time for binging and then making the resolution to not binge anymore. That resolution will stick until the next binge holiday like St. Patricks day, President's Day, or even Tues-Day.

I thought I'd do a few resolutions, both about this blog and about WoW. Something to aim for (and miss completely).

1. Do some serious arenas ffs.
Me and a few guys were talking about it, and we were going to try it for season 8. We haven't actually stepped in yet, and as far as PvP goes I am just average. It will be painful, but my goal is to get to 1800 in any bracket.

2. More LARP Talk.
It doesn't help with the timing of starting this blog. Most of the LARP events run in the March - August season around here, so I just haven't had a lot to talk about. It would be nice to get a following so that I can answer some questions people might have about LARPs.

3. Do some book reviews.
I'm a Science Fiction fan, and while I've read a few books, I haven't really done any reviews yet. I got a decent haul for Christmas, so it's not that I'm without ammunition.

4. Write more.
Every writer, from the lowly blogger up to Stephen King should endeavor to write more. Okay, maybe not Stephen King - he writes too damn much.

5. Start a podcast.
It would be really nice to get a few people to do a podcast with. I don't care if it's about LARP, WoW, Boardgame, or Eric Estrada. I just want to create audio content. I used to work as a DJ at our College FM station, and I'd like to get back to doing something like that.


What resolutions do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment