Thursday, February 11, 2010

Good Time to Game

I'm completely baffled on what game to play next.

There was a time a few years ago, where the stars aligned and a bunch of great games came out around the same time. It's like Hale-Bopp or Haley's Comet, coming back every few years to greet you with some spectacular game choices.

Leading off, we've got Bioshock 2 and Mass Effect 2. I believe those were two of the games that came out the first time, but they're back and ready for action. Some other great titles coming out around the same time were Army of Two: The 40th Day, Bayonetta and Darksiders. If all I played was Xbox 360, I'd still have a hard time deciding what to play.

I started playing Eve, which is tough but fun. STO didn't turn out to be as big a mess as Champions, so that could be fun to try as well.

I may be suffering from withdrawal due to work on the kitchen, but at least I know I'll be able to fall off the wagon and overdose on some proper games when it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment