Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Suck One, Marrowgar!

Just a quick hit here. Last night we did a partially impromptu ICC-10, and did some very messy 1-shots until the abom twins. I blame myself for two of the wipes on Festergut (poorly timed Hymn of Hope on killed the tank and I got overwhelmed healing and let a ranged die, boo me).

I was impressed, because one of our good friends who hadn't stepped foot into ICC was tanking. He's great and all, just didn't know the fights.

I figured it would be a long night when he dropped on Marrowgar from fire...

But somehow the other tank solo'd Marrowgar - with only two healers! I kind of want to try disc, but I blew my Guardian Spirit every transition back to tanking. I don't know if Pain suppression would have been enough to get through it, but I might be wrong.

Anyways, grats Omnyknight, for solo tanking Marrowgar!

No comments:

Post a Comment